Gyeongbuk Arts & Cultural Foundation has been founded to carry out cultural and arts businesses smoothly in Gyeongbuk regions, promote local culture and arts, and to support creative cultural activities.
- 04. 29.
- Signed MOU with Korean Artists Welfare Foundation
- 03. 21.
- Selected Creative Arts Education Lab Business
- 03. 18.
- Selected Life Transition Culture and Arts School Business
- 02. 20.
- Selected Rainbow Bridge Contest Business for Arts Council Korea
- 01. 20.
- Appointed Hee Bum Lee as the first representative director
- 01. 02.
- Started Culture and Arts Headquarters of Gyeongbuk Arts & Cultural Foundation
(Scale of Gyeongbuk Arts & Cultural Foundation = Culture and Arts Headquarters, Office, Institute of Cultural Properties, Hanbok Advancement Center = 1 Headquarters, 1Office, 2 Institute and Center)
- 07. 01.
- Received approval on modification of Articles of Association
- 05. 30.
- Enacted and revised ordinances in foundation and operation of Gyeongbuk Arts & Cultural Foundation
- Registered a history museum (Type 1 Specialized Museum, Gyeongbuk No.2017-7)
- Certified as a career experience institute by Ministry of Education
- Opened Institute of Cultural Properties
- Acquired an approval on foundation of Gyeongbuk Arts & Cultural Foundation
- Founded Institute of Cultural Properties and enacted ordinances on support