Gyeongbuk Arts & Cultural Foundation seeks to contribute on enhancing cultural resources for residents by supporting on culture and arts creation activities of local culture and arts organizations and individuals, encouraging creative will, and enhancing qualitative improvements.
- Business Period
- March 2021 ~ December 2021
- Gyeongbuk’s culture and arts organizations and individuals capable of promoting culture and arts in Gyeongsangbuk-do and contributing on enhancing cultural resources of residents
※ Individuals who received supports will be excluded from supports for 2 years.
- Business Expense
- 1.002 billion won (Provincial Expenditure : 1.002 billion won)/dd>
- Scale of Support
||2 million won ~ 10 million won
||※Differential support depending on business scale and contents
※ Duplicative support is not available
|Support on Creative Activity of Individual (New) Artists
||2 million won ~ 7 million won
- Support Details
- Literature: Literary creation activities such as publishing Literary coterie magazine (including a collection of creations), research report and holding seminar of literature
- Visual arts: Activities such as regular membership exhibition, special exhibition, and contest
- Performing arts: music, play, dance, etc.
- Traditional arts (pansori, folk songs, pungmul, etc.) activities
- Organizations or artists involved in culture and arts activities at Gyeongbuk and qualified for application criteria set by each business.
However, organizations located in Ulleung-gun are accepted regardless of years in Gyeongbuk.
- The location for serial number certificate or business registration certificate should be registered as Gyeongbuk.
- For individuals, resident registration certificate should be registered as Gyeongbuk.
- Duplicative support is not available